Friday 14 January 2011

3d object fitting

Sorry no post yesterday, not broken new years yes before the month is out. Suddenly my broken IPhoto worked and so I have found a wonderful bunch of lost photos and been able to upload lots that I couldn't perviously, I am very happy indeed!!!!! So here starts my first post with found photos, I chose this as it was a lovely activity that I had not thought about for a while.


A lovely infant activity which simply involves putting the shape into the correct (or not as the case maybe) in and out of the matching container. Great for children going through a joining or enclosure schema. I got the inspiration from nienhuis but think my version is just as wonderful at a fraction of the price (I am however in the hunt for a nice wooden box for this activity but at the time the cube and box were real favourites)

No comments:

Post a Comment