What a surprise!! I have received a Versatile Bloggers Award!!! award from Honey at Mondorfment. I have seen others getting awards before but never got one myself so a huge thank you to you Honey.
There are rules to receiving this award which apparently is not uncommon so here goes.
Rule number 1:
Thank the person who gave you your award.
Already done, but thank you again I'm just glad you found it helpful and "versatile"
Rule number 2:
Share seven things about yourself.
- I work in early years special education.
- I spend large proportions of my time day dreaming creative ideas, particularly making things for kids needs. One day I'll make a fortune with some of them (I doubt it)
- I set up my website www.alljoinin.net in order to share some of my ideas, because I wanted to preserve them and help others and didn't have the time or commitment to make a fortune from them.
- I set up the alljoinin blog because I couldn't always add stuff really quickly to my website and was really into reading others blogs so thought it would be a good option and it really has been great.
- I am a Christian, my faith is who I am
- I am desperate to adopt a child with special needs.
- I think I haven't quite grown up yet (prob never will) and still love skipping and dancing and singing as if no one is watching.
Rule number 3:
Pass the award onto 15 bloggers whom you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!